- Real-Time Stock
- Worldwide delivery
- 100-Day Return & Refund guarantee
- Customer Reviews: Excellent 9/10
The Cádomotus Omega has - besides all the specific characteristics you expect in protective head gear – an integrated HD visor. Omega is a helmet and goggles all in one. Nearly all athletes wear glasses to prevent eyes tears at high speeds, particularly those on skating on natural ice whose tears tend to freeze! If you wear glasses, you use them to see more detail. But these glasses, they give you something extra.
The Cádomotus Omega Aero helmet is designed in combination with the Sky lenses. Their precise fit follows the aerodynamic lines of the skate posture and form. The lenses magnetically attach to the helmet, fixed around your forehead. In addition to a clear view, it’s also a snap to change out or take off completely.
High Definition SKY lenses are tapered and correct the prism effect.
- Cádomotus SKY lenses offer 100% optical clarity.
- Cádomotus SKY lenses offer a more accurate vision.
- Cádomotus SKY lenses offer a wider field of vision.
The available options:
- Skynight. A neutral, clear lens with Blue Revo ® for glare reduction.
- Skyfall. A yellow lens with Blue Revo ® coating for increased contrast and glare reduction. Suitable for indoor ice rinks, in white light, and misty conditions.
- Skylight. A lens with a dark gray tint for lower contrast and eye protection in bright light, with Blue Revo ® for glare reduction.
- Skyred. A lens with dark gray tint for higher contrast and eye protection in bright light, with Red Revo ® for glare reduction.
The lenses are EN 166 and EN 174 tested by world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company SGS. EN 174 is a test for goggles which are used for eye-protection during downhill skiing
All SKY lenses offer UV400 Protection. That means that the glasses protect your eyes from both UVA and UVB radiation.
|Lens Certification||CE, EN166, EN174|