As an inline skater, you need a heavy-duty bag to carry all your essentials. A downpour on your way to practice, a dirty change room, a muddy edge along the track, in a loaded trunk of your car, and thrown around by cargo handlers at the airport, our bags will protect your gear. They also make your life as an athlete a little bit easier because of their innovative design. They are used by recreational inline skaters and professionals alike. From kids inline skates with 84 mm wheels to 3x125 mm inline skates, and from speed inline skates to fitness inline skates, it all fits!
You can choose from four bags in our sports line: the Airflow 2.0 for your daily practice, the weatherproof Versatile 2.0 for races, the handy Hybrid Transition Trolley, which you can also use as a backpack, for travelling, and the World Cup Race Day Bag which can store everything you need. Every athlete is different and for a multiple-day sports event, you might want to bring a different bag than for your daily ride to the inline skate track.
Easy and comfortable
What all our bags have in common, is that they are easy to use and very comfortable. You can wear all our bags on your back and they have a smart internal design; with easy-to-store pockets for your gear, valuables and tools, to keep you organized during races and practice. Three of the four bags have the option to carry your inline skates on the outside.
This is why a Cádomotus bag is right for you:
- Robust, wear-resistant and durable materials
- Sturdy internal frame to protect your gear
- All our bags are weatherproof. Your gear doesn’t get wet on your way to a practice or a race.
- Multi-functional: for training, races and even holiday trips.
- Smart design: separate pockets for dirty and clean gear, secure pockets for your valuables and a separate pocket for your wet clothes or towels.
- Handy solutions for accessories like helmets and water bottles.
- Comfortable to transport, thanks to the waist belt that takes the pressure off your shoulders.
- All bags are made of GRS certified RPET and consist of 80% recycled material.