You’re working hard at reaching your goals. And you’re hoping we can help you do that? We are always looking for ambassadors for our brand. How can we help each other out?
To be able to judge your sponsor request, we ask you to send it to our marketing department. We will consider which requests we answer to and which we don’t each quarter. Incomplete requests won’t be considered.
What we would like to hear from you:
- What is your goal in sports?
- Which sport/ discipline are you focussing on?
- What results have you achieved?
- What races and tournaments will you participate in in the near future?
- Who supports you currently?
- How can we help support you towards your personal athletic goal?
Sponsorship to us means partnership, working together. We want to see something in return. Results, sure, but there is more.
We are looking for athletes that will contribute to making Cádo Motus more successful. How do you inspire your environment? How and where will you be our ambassador and how will you contribute to us meeting our sales goals? The succes of our potential agreement is set by how you carry our brand!
- Are you active on social media? How? (share your links with us)
- In what environment (sport and area) are you well known and can you influence potential clients?
- To who will you support our product and how will you contribute to our sales?
- Are you easy going and good at starting conversation at promotional events?
- Are you someone who enjoys and is willing to participate in photoshoots?
- Are you a marketing talent and are you able to help us improve our online display?
- Do you have a good feel for testing new products and giving feedback?
Thanks for thinking along with us. We look forward to reading your request!
Through the Cádomotus Affiliate Program, selected pro-athletes, brand ambassadors, bloggers, and websites can earn commission by promoting Cádomotus products.
If your application is accepted, you'll be invited to browse the Cádomotus links and banners that you can use in your communications.
Affiliates can earn up to a 15% commission on valid sales.
What are the benefits of the Cádomotus Affiliate Program?
- Earn up to 15% commission on all valid sales
- 30-day cookie period
- Sport and category-specific affiliate banners
- Automated product feed
Who can become a Cádomotus Affiliate partner?
We select our partners on the quality of the content that they create. Content is in every piece of communication you use. Key selection criteria are:
- Create solid, broadly readable content
- Knowledge of the Affiliate Products
- Engagement of your visitors
- Provide information and help, rather than sell
Cádomotus offers Crash Replacement. Because we want to keep working towards a safer sport, but also realize that safety should be affordable and available to everyone. We offer 50% off on a new helmet if you’ve crashed using your Cádomotus helmet. Register online at cadomotus.com within 100 days after you purchased your helmet.
In order to be able to claim your Crash Replacement, send us an email including the following information:
- Your Given name and surname
- Type of helmet, color and size
- Purchase date of your helmet
- Cádomotus dealer or online shop where you made the purchase.
Always save your receipt of purchase. If there is dubiety about the provided information, Cádomotus is competent to request proof of purchase.
Click here to send us an email with the subject: Crash Replacement
Boot sizing, molding, and fitting
All Cádomotus boots are built on standard fitting lasts, not wide. Standard means F for men and children, or D for women. Width adjustment can be made by molding the boots, it's possible to increase one width size.
Cádomotus boots are heat-moldable to make them fit perfectly to your feet. Moldability is most effective at the ankle area, this area can be made wider, more narrow or totally reshaped almost without any limitations.
Molding the heel pocket is sufficient but limited since the bottom of the shell is extremely rigid and solid, so this part won't deform. The heel can usually be made 1-2mm smaller or wider. The same capabilities on the toe box area and medial or lateral side of the boot, the width of the boot can be enlarged up to +2-3mm.
2. Carbon shell base
3. Foot length=boot size
The chart below explains the dimensions for all 110-series boots. The width dimensions of the boot can be modified to accommodate your feet in case they are wider or more narrow. Do to so please continue reading our heat molding instructions.
Boot sizes (millimeters): length
European boot sizing | length in millimeters (inside measurement)
32 | 33 | 34 (S)
35 | 36 |37 (M)
38 | 39 | 40 (L)
JR2, Rookie One & Two
Ci1 iD boots
Nero, Bianco longtrack
Linear sizing in CM's | length in millimeters (inside measurement)
Reference EU size
Balance/Pressure ice skate
Find your Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet from your heel to toe (follow instructions in the sketch below). Some people have one foot slightly larger than the other. Choose the size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the socks or tights you’ll wear most often with your shoes. For thicker socks, you may want to order shoes ½ size larger than you normally wear.
- Measure your feet in the afternoon when feet tend to be their largest.
- If you require a wide width, we advise to order a ½ size larger.
- Inline boots should offer a few millimeters extra space in front of the toes.
1. Put your foot on a sheet of paper with your heel against the wall.
2. Outline your foot on the paper.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 for your other foot.
4. Measure your foot from the tip of your toe to your heel.
How to mold skate boots?
Oven, maximum 80 degrees celsius, 15 minutes
Molding your boots in the oven has several advantages, such as the continuous and controlled overall heating of the boot. In case the boots requires to get molded at different parts, heel and ankle, the oven is your best choice.
There are also disadvantages of heating your skating boots in the oven. Be aware of the fact that also parts that you do not necessarily want to mold, are being heated. This causes the risk that you deform these parts without notice, for example the carbon sole section. In case you apply load on the sole, the carbon could bend or torque and mounting blocks may disalign. During cooling down after heatening, with the boots on your feet, always sit on a chair.
Another disadvantage is that the glue becomes weak and the upper of the boot could release or displace on the carbon shell. We strongly recommend not to tighten your laces too much and not to fix your buckle attachment to avoid damaging your index strap. Its preferred to use a vacuum machine to mold the boot around your feet. This should be done at one of the Cádomotus Pro-dealers, or at the Cádomotus booth at an event. The 2012 event list where Cádomotus will be represented is published soon.
- Continuous and even heating, inside and outside the whole boot
- Controlled temperature
- Glue and leather becomes soft
- Uncareful handing may cause misalignment of the mount blocks or deformation of sections that you do not want to re-shape
- Local heating on desirable spot only.
- Other parts of the boot remain in perfect condition.
- Risk of burning stitches or leather when keeping heat gun too close to the boot.
Heating with the heat gun has one main benefit: it only heats the area that you want to mold, but nothing else! This means you do not have to fear other parts of the boot to get deformed or damaged by coincidence. In general your boot remains in a better condition and will be more durable.
Therefore molding with the heatgun is preferred when you have small pressure points in your boot, like only on the inside or outside ankle, or at the navicular bone. You can use a ball-and-ring-stretcher to make adjustments in a specific area.
The counterside of heatening with the gun is that the molding temperature is less easy to control. If you keep the gun too close to the boot you can easily burn the stitches or the leather. We advise to move the gun slightly on and around the spot that you want to mold. As soon as the spot becomes soft, you may mold the shell with your hands (wearing gloves) or with a pair of shoe repair pliers.
In case you need to make an adjustment only in a specific area or on a spot, then the heat gun is your best choice for molding. When also the mid foot and/or toe area needs molding, or the whole counter section then we advise to use heating in the oven.
Please notice that every time you heat up the boot, the durability is affected.
Shipping costs and taxes for deliveries inside EU
Shipping costs for consumer orders to be shipped to a destination inside the EU include 21% VAT and residential surcharge. Delivery times are usually in between 1 or 2 days for destinations NL, DE, BE, LX and may take 2-3 days for all other European destinations excluding extended area's. If products are available we ship within 1-2 working days.
1. Door to Door
Europe (UPS Standard)
BE, DE, LU
FR, DK, IT, CZ, PL, MC
AT, ES, FI, GB, IE, PT, SE, BG, EE, GR, HU, LT, LV, RO, SI, SK, HR
GB, AD, CH, GG, JE, LI, NO, SM
World (UPS Express Saver)
CH, HK, TW
*listed prices are indicative and estimated based on average weight/volume/fuel & residential surcharges
Days in Transit for EU destinations, shipped with UPS Standard service to your door.
Shipping costs and taxes for deliveries outside EU
Consumer orders to be shipped outside the EU are not subject of VAT. Please be aware that customs in the country of destination may apply local taxes and import duties including orders that are shipped FREE of CHARGE. The costs are different in every country and will have to be paid to the local UPS agent. Local taxes and import duties are calculated over the commercial value of the imported goods. Delivery times are in between 3 to 7 working days and depend from country to country.
Customers will be supplied a UPS track and trace code by email.
2. Select Service Point delivery.
Find a convenient UPS drop off point near you to ship and collect your packages. Thousands of Locations Across Europe for Convenient & Reliable UPS Delivery.
Europe – service point pickup
BE, DE, LU
FR, DK, IT, CZ, PL, MC
AT, ES, FI, IE, PT, SE, BG, EE, GR, HU, LT, LV, RO, SI, SK, HR
*listed prices are indicative and estimated based on average weight/volume/fuel & residential surcharges
All products on cadomotus.com have the 100-Day Return & Refund guarantee. We are sure that our equipment will take you to another level, going faster and further than most will ever know. If for whatever reason, you’re not happy, let us know within 100 days. Once we send you an authorization to return the product, you can hand it back to a courier of your choice, or use our UPS pickup service to return it to us. We will send you a shipping label and refund you for your purchase. Return carriage is at your cost.
- An item you claim is not as described, but Cádomotus can prove that it is.
- Items are as described, but you decide not to want them anymore after the 100-day trial period has been expired.
- You claim the order has not been delivered, but Cádomotus can prove that it is.
- In the case of purchase of "custom" products, considering the characteristics of uniqueness and craftsmanship of the same.
Return policy for consumer purchases on www.cadomotus.com
You are entitled to return the purchased product, without stating a reason, within 100 days after the delivery date by UPS.
(*) Some restrictions apply.
- You must return the items delivered in their original condition and request an RMA.
- Await for approval of the RMA. You will be notified in the Dashboard of your account and per email.
- Include a printout of the RMA in the return package (you will find a download link in the email)
- You choose a preferred shipping method. Note: the costs for returning a package can vary greatly between services. Returning the products is at your own expense.
- Save the shipping receipt for the return.
Within 14 days after receipt of the returned goods, the purchase price including the shipping costs will be refunded (the shipping costs will only be reimbursed if the complete shipment is returned). The costs for returning are for the buyer with the exception of guarantees.
*1 Customized and personalized iD products (e.g. Ci 1 iD boots, Embroidered Airflow bag) are made just for you, they are not returnable
*2 Return new and unused items, and if possible, the packaging with proof of purchase for a full refund.
*3 If items are used and you are not happy with the quality you can contact us to resolve these problems. Just request an RMA as described below. You will then be able to request a full refund and return the item, or keep the item and agree on a partial refund.
Return policy for business accounts (purchases on b2b.cadomotus.com)
Resellers who intent to send items back should fill in the online RMA request first. RMA's are processed only when the RMA request form is correctly and completely filled in.
Insert a copy of the original sales receipt to the customer as proof of date of purchase from an authorized reseller. A list with authorized European resellers can be found here, Worldwide dealers are listed here. Cádo Motus reserves the right to determine between defective product and normal wear-and-tear.
Customers who would like to exchange an item for a different one, can simply place another order for the desired item and return the faulty item to us within 14 days. We should be notified about the exchange stating your name and the original order number. Just email [email protected]
✓ Do you own a sports store or distribution company?
✓ Are you looking for a sports brand that offers great support & reliable service?
✓ Do you prefer pure quality products that stand out in smart innovation?
Apply now for a Cádomotus dealership!
Send us an email to request an opportunity to strengthen our dealer network. Please include the following information in your email:
- Your business description: area of expertise, scope of your business. What other speed skating or cycling products and brands do you sell or represent?
- How is your sales organized, you sell to shops, to coaches, direct to consumer, or different?
- What products in specific you are interested in buying from us?
- How large is the market for our products in your region or country (in terms of money or quantities)?
- What marketing activities are you planning to organize in order to inform your customers about Cádomotus and our products?
- The name of your company, address, tel no., mobile no.