- Real-Time Stock
- Worldwide delivery
- 100-Day Return & Refund guarantee
- Customer Reviews: Excellent 9/10
The Alpha-3 is the successor of our best-selling speed skating helmet ever: the 2015 Cádomotus Alpha Aerospeed. After 5 years, it's time for an update!
The Alpha-3 is the safest skating helmet on the market
The Alpha-3 is one of the few skate helmets currently on the market that is officially approved by the latest safety rules. With the Alpha-3 helmet, you will be sure to have a certified helmet, now and in the future!
This combined with a stylish and aerodynamic design makes the Alpha-3 a helmet even the most conservative skaters like to wear!
What's new about the Alpha-3?
- The Alpha-3 helmet has a new, more round design at the back.
- This round shape provides more protection to the back of your head.
- Unlike the uni-size Alpha Aerospeed, the Alpha-3 is available in two sizes: S/M (54-57 cm) and M/L (58-62 cm).
- The Alpha-3 doesn’t have a vizor or aero shield.
- The so-called global effect, a ribbed pattern on the front of the helmet, reduces aerodynamic drag.
- Wire-covered vents conform to ISU guidelines, give you extra protection when you fall.
- What didn’t change: lightweight and a comfortable fit.
Certified speed skating helmet
The Alpha-3 is one of the few certified speed skate helmets on the market. According to the rules, a helmet must have the shape of a head and isn’t allowed to have protrusions. Speed skating helmets also have to comply with an impact test originally developed for short track. Almost all biking helmets are therefore not suitable for short track skating. The Alpha-3 helmet can be safely used in speed skating, short track, and marathon skating.
Multi-sport safety compliance = one helmet for many sports
- Approved according ASTM F-1849-07 standards
- Complies with ISU rules for shorttrack helmets
- EN 1078 approved for cycling and skating
When you register the purchase of your helmet at Cádomotus Crash Replacement, you will get a 50% discount on a new helmet after a crash. Did your helmet take an impact after a fall? Beware that the construction of your helmet can be damaged even if you can’t see it. The safest option is always to replace your helmet.
|Approved For Racing
|Internal Channeling, Over-brow Ventilation
|Dial-Ratchet Lock, Vertical Adjustment
|Standard buckle clip
|Dual thickness | 3-piece
|CE, ASTM F-1849