- Real-Time Stock
- Worldwide delivery
- 100-Day Return & Refund guarantee
- Customer Reviews: Excellent 9/10
A skate with a sixth sense: the Pressure clap skate will let you feel every detail of the skate motion
Details, that’s what it comes down to in speed skating. Even the best skaters are working every day, every practice, to perfect those details. They know like no other that skating, to transfer your power and technique smoothly on the ice, is all about perfection. To be able to do so, you’ll need a boot that matches your ambitions. A boot that gives you control and lets you feel every detail of the motion. The Pressure clap skate is a skate that makes you forget where your foot ends and where the skate begins. It makes the skate an instrument of your body. An amazing piece of technology, but straightforward and effective on the ice. That’s what it’s all about.
It is a showpiece that comes along only once in a few years: every piece of technology Cádomotus has to offer, accumulated in the Pressure clap skate. The result is a boot in which every detail is geared towards your performance.
Why the Pressure?
- Set new personal bests because you have a better ‘feel for the ice’ and more control over your push-off so you can skate more effectively.
- Build extra speed in the corners. With our Pressure skate, you have more grip, but you can also increase your cadence in a corner and make more speed.
- Technical superior. Cádomotus is one of the most innovative brands in skating and clap skates in the world!
- Best support and comfort! With our experience in designing and producing inline skate boots, we made a handmade speed skate boot that is super light and feels like a custom-made boot.
- Quality comes first in everything that we do at Cádomotus. Every speed skate is chock full of high tech: from Japanese steel and carbon to synthetic leather made of high-quality microfibers.
Made out of one piece, lightweight, comfortable, and durable skate boot.
The base for the perfect transmission lies in the Monocoque technique – or One-Piece Construction - that is used for the boot. It means that the boot is made out of one piece. An advantage is that we are able to save on materials and because of this, the boot is significantly lighter.
As we said, the boot is made out of one piece: the handmade carbon shell and the leather upper part are fully integrated and form an indivisible unit. However, every part of the boot has its own structure. The stiffness, strength, or mouldability are accurately aligned with the functionality of exactly that part of the boot.
Strategic parts of the boot, the sole for example, are non-deformable. That’s how every muscle contraction in your foot will be transferred to the blade. As a result, you will have an unsurpassed feeling of control. Other parts, like the heel, are made to lock in your foot completely which gives you an enhanced feeling of stability.
The material of the lining of the inside of the boot is carefully selected. Synthetic microfiber leather is more durable than natural leather. It's friction resistant, which makes the boot more durable, stretches better, and doesn’t tear. It is also lighter, and the fabric is more breathable than natural leather.
A boot like the Pressure, full of novelties, is made with craftsmanship and precision, and that takes time. That is the reason why only a few manufacturers could offer such a boot. The result is a boot, in which all the materials are flowing into each other, without sharp edges, irritating seams, or pressure points. A high-quality boot thanks to smart use of materials that are lighter, super strong, and still comfortable. You can’t get the same results when the upper part and the carbon shell are produced separately and assembled at a later time.
The Pressure for top performances
With the Pressure, Cádomotus has delivered a technological masterpiece without making any concessions. It enables you as a skater to work on, improve and fine-tune your performances in an optimal way. With the Pressure, we achieved a top performance, which will enable you to do the same!
Length of blade
Take your ice speed skates to the rink in our popular skate backpack!