- Real-Time Stock
- Worldwide delivery
- 100-Day Return & Refund guarantee
- Customer Reviews: Excellent 9/10
The integrated sports-visor fits over your regular prescription glasses Read more
The Cádomotus A2 lenses are designed to be used with the Omega or the Alpha Aero helmets with visors. The lenses click securely into place with strong magnets. In addition to a clear view, the lens can also be flipped upside-down and stored in an aerodynamic position on the helmet if you want to get it off.
The A2 lens is an affordable lens that you can easily click onto your helmet with magnets. Riding with a visor offers so many advantages!
A helmet with a visor is the best cross between a traditional helmet, an aero bicycle helmet, and a time trial helmet for cycling. The fastest, most comfortable, and innovative helmet with a visor for cycling, skating, and inline skating. Moreover, the ideal solution for glasses-wearing athletes.
The new Alpha-2 helmet is equipped with the same magnetic click system as the top model Omega. In no time at all, you can change the lens, or turn it around if you don't want to use a visor for a while.
Why choose a visor over glasses?
- You have better vision, you do not look against the frame of your glasses
- Better protection against the cold, because a larger part of your face is covered.
- The visor is aerodynamically aligned with the helmet, even when stowed upside down on the helmet
- Spectacle wearers: the visor fits over your regular glasses so you don't need expensive prescription sports glasses!
Affordable lenses for your Alpha-2 or Omega Aero helmet.
- Yellow | Red: has a grey lens with a reflective coating, it offers neutral contrast and can be used in sunny or cloudy light conditions for road sports or ice skating.
- Blue | Green: this is a grey lens with a coating that reflects the blue light, it offers neutral contrast and can be used in sunny or cloudy light conditions. Best choice for outdoor ice skating.
- Black: this is a grey lens that offers neutral contrast and can be used in sunny or cloudy light conditions. Best choice in variable conditions or for multiple sports use.
- Clear: this lens offers a neutral contrast and is best used in overcast light conditions to protect the eyes against cold, wind, or insects.
The Cádomotus A2 lens follows the aerodynamic lines of the skate posture and form. The lenses magnetically attach to the helmet, fixed around your forehead. In addition to a clear view, it’s also a snap to change out or take off completely. The lenses are EN 166 and EN 174 tested.
|Lens Certification||CE, EN 166 and EN 174|