Waterflow Gear Bags represent the best of everything you expect from Cádo Motus – Function, Quality, Durability and Style.
Made from water-repellent tarpaulin, it’s light and strong, made to be the bag that holds a career-full of memories. It’s designed with comfort in mind, from the padded, double-stuffed shoulder straps to the ventilated trampoline back panel. The Waterflow backpack is easy to wear, even when it’s loaded to the hilt and needs to be carried further than from the bus to the bench.
- Gear stays dry with high-quality, tough and water resistant truck-tarpaulin
- Industrial grade nylon straps and clips keep everything stowed in its place
- Side mount boot stirrups and heavy duty straps & buckles keep your skate set-up secure
- The adjustable helmet pouch has nylon mesh side panels to allow for quick & easy post-race drying
- Many different pockets and clips for tools, bearings, wallets, keys, documents and medals
- Ergonomic wrap-around support belt relieves stress on the shoulders and back when worn
- Zippers and clips that won’t stick or strip, maintain their function for life
- Compact design perfect for airline overhead stowage compartments
|Product weight (g)||1850|
|Backpack Colour||Racing Red|
|Pack Suspension||Suspended mesh back|
|Compartment Capacity (Ltr)||30|
|Made From||Heavy Duty Tarpaulin|
|IP64 Weather Resistant||Yes|
|Total Gear Capacity (Ltr)||45|
|Wet - Dry Separation||No|
|Easy access||Twin Zippered Hip Belt Pockets, Zippered Top Pocket|
|Store Bike Shoes||Yes|
|Detachable bottle holders||No|
|Detachable helmet pocket||No|
|Collapsible bottom pocket||No|
|Adjustable Torso Length||Yes|
Price Value QualityDanielon 4/4/2019Very happy with this bag! First time when packing the bag, I immediately notice how much I can put in it. Because I can put the helmet and shoes last in the designated compartments, this means that I can use all the space in the bag for clothing. The material of the bag feels strong & sturdy.
Price Value QualityEdon 4/4/2019I'm very happy and impressed with this bag! I put my speed boots with frame and wheels attached, helmet, a 15" laptop, tools, skin suit, and protective gears.
The total load was heavy. Did the process of checking in for my flight, walking to the departure gate, arrival at destination, baggage claim, hotel check in.
The load is well distributed such that it did not hurt my back at all. No regrets that I bought this bag.
Great job, Cado Motus!