This long mount carbon boot is moldable and designed for young skaters who want to skate on longer frames such as 4x100 or hi-lo. The boot offers excellent support and confidence to lean in the corners and use your outside edges.
Besides a renewed logo design, the second generation Rookie boots are improved on numerous points to become the number one inline speedskating boot for children:
- snug fit around the ankle for more stability
- higher top offer more support
- softer boot collar to avoid blisters
- speed lacing for easy fastening and quick adjustment
- scuff guard around toe box to increase lifetime
- new carbon composite layup to increase durability
Size 38 and up are mounted with 195 separation or 165mm separation.
For the shortmount 165 JR2 boy boot click here
|Boot mount options||multiple thread holes|
|Mount spacing||195mm | 7.5in|
|Boot degree of stiffness||Medium stiffness+more comfort|
|Boot shell construction||glass-carbonfiber|