30% OFF > Rookie JR2 boot BOY (longmount)
SELLOUT -30% Second generation of the Rookie racing boot for the girls with 195mm longmount
This long mount carbon boot is moldable and designed for young skaters who want to skate on longer frames such as 4x100 or hi-lo. The boot offers excellent support and confidence to lean in the corners and use your outside edges.
Besides a renewed logo design, the second generation Rookie boots are improved on numerous points to become the number one inline speedskating boot for children:
- snug fit around the ankle for more stability
- higher top offer more support
- softer boot collar to avoid blisters
- speed lacing for easy fastening and quick adjustment
- scuff guard around toe box to increase lifetime
- new carbon composite layup to increase durability
Size 38 and up are mounted with 195 separation or 165mm separation.
For the shortmount 165 JR2 boy boot click here
|Boot mount options||multiple thread holes|
|Mount spacing||195mm | 7.5in|
|Boot degree of stiffness||Medium stiffness+more comfort|
|Boot shell construction||glass-carbonfiber|