Innovative, elite-level short track speed skate blade with light-weight, oversized tube technology. Industry changing cup design allows for maximum control over blade adjustment.
Available in 8 sizes 15" - 18.5" (0.5" increments), a high-performance blade tube of WT3 using oversized dimensions:
- oversized tubing for increased stiffness and strength, limiting flex in the corners
- high-strength aluminium alloy maintains its shape properly
- Cup mounting with single screw, precision shafted stainless bolts
- Cups have extra-wide slots for double-bolted boot mounting
- Runner steel glued with a new type of high performance resin, rubber modified epoxy (The flow of the material has been optimized, preventing 'slump' and curing to a semi-rigid finish ideal to prevent stresses in components and optimizing the bonding of materials in a dynamic environment.
A 10m radius runner blade, PM bimetal 68HRC steel
2002, 2006 & 2010 Olympic Team Skate Technician
|Blade steel||S390PM Bimetal 67-68HRC|
|Blade tube alloy||WT3|7***|