Nero (Shinobi) speed skate
Price as configured: $1,560.00
Our best selling speedskate. Easy carving and pressure. Ideal for longer distances. #easycarveblades
Speed is the essence of war. Take advantage of your enemy’s unpreparedness.
- Sun Tzu
The rumors are true. Cádo Motus and Marchese Racing have joined forces to create the ultimate long-track weapon. These are the skates you've been waiting for. In a sport where fractions of a second determine victory, this new set-up will make your next stride matter more by sharpening your winning advantage.
Marchese blades make your straights easy with maximum pressure in the corners. Steering is simple. You can carry your speed and still skate fast when you’d normally become tired because our blades allow you to build pressure early in your push. Efficient design allows force and speed to flow freely, leaving nothing wasted and everything gained.
The boots: Marchese semi-custom craftsmanship, world-class attention to detail, uncompromising demand for excellence. They are the platform for greatness.
The blades: Record blades, unmistakable by its unique 'Open Tube' finish, features:
- Reynolds 525 ChromeMoly tube
- High-precision robot laser welding that ensures a lifetime blade-to-runner fixation
- HSS-grade bimetal runner for the best glide properties and sharpest blade possible
- 7075-grade aluminium clap system fitted with 688 cartridge bearings: lightweight, strong and durable
- zero friction TwinCam ILQ ball bearings
- Oversized linear springs to increase performance lifetime
- Standard 21m rocker
- Height of the runner steel 28mm
Interchangeable with other Marchese tubes Reynolds 525 and SilverSaya
Check technical information such as compatibility with blade lengths, clap systems and boot sizes here
For You By Paul Marchese, Master Technician
2002, 2006, 2010 & 2014 Olympic Team Skate Technician
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
|Blade steel||S390PM Bimetal 67-68HRC|
|Blade tube alloy||No|