Cádomotus 525 blades feel flexible on the straights and stiff in the corners. They offer the best specifications of the Record 953 design at an affordable price point.
The Reynolds 525 tubing featured on RECORD LT blades maintains bend for longer.
Record blades, unmistakable by its unique 'Open Tube' finish, features:
- Reynolds 525 ChromeMoly tube
- High-precision robot laser welding that ensures a lifetime blade-to-runner fixation
- HSS-grade bimetal runner for the best glide properties and sharpest blade possible
- 7075-grade aluminium clap system fitted with 688 cartridge bearings: lightweight, strong and durable
- zero friction TwinCam ILQ ball bearings
- Oversized linear springs to increase performance lifetime
- Standard 21m rocker
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
As low as: $900.00
|Blade steel||S601 HS Bimetal 63-64HRC|
|Blade tube alloy||Reynolds 525 steel|