Add your review
Rookie JR2 boot GIRL (shortmount)
Second generation of the Rookie racing boot for the girls with 165mm mount separation.
This moldable carbon composite boot is specially designed for young skaters new to the competitive sport of speed skating. The boot offers excellent support and confidence to lean in the corners and use your outside edges.
Besides a renewed logo design, the second generation Rookie boots are improved on numerous points to become the number one inline speedskating boot for children:
- snug fit around the ankle for more stability
- higher top offer more support
- softer boot collar to avoid blisters
- speed lacing for easy fastening and quick adjustment
- scuff guard around toe box to increase lifetime
- new carbon composite layup to increase durability
Sizes 32 and 33 have 150mm mount spacing,
34 and up are mounted with 165mm separation.
JR2 boy now runs up to size #40
|Stiffness||Medium stiffness+more comfort|
|Mount spacing (mm)||165|
|Mount options||multiple thread holes|
|Boot liner||antibacterial microfiber|
|Collar height||3/4 ankle|
|Approx. weight ½ pair (g)||380|
5 stars based on 1 reviews