You need only one wheel when or wherever you skate: on the track, road, in dry or wet: #Cádomotusbluemagic This wheel is a safe choice no matter what conditions. The new Cádomotus-MPC Blue Magic wheels are build with the original MPC race proven blue hub. No risk, always good performance. That is Blue Magic.
- The Firm is a road or track sprint wheel. Roll FIRM when race conditions are rough or slick.
- The MPC Blue Magic XFirm is the most versatile wheel of the collection.
- The MPC XXFirm Blue Magic wheel is harder and rolls better than XF.
The Cádomotus Blue Magic wheel by MPC gives you the performance you need, when you need it: straight-line speed – all-road/track surface efficiency - energy-saving rebound - reliable grip - M-tech® optimization
The MPC's Magic series are known to have the most grippy compound out of all inlline speedskating wheels. The Blue Magic Turbo wheels with smaller hub are most popular among sprinters that look for maximum grip to push hard. Thanks to the Black Magic compound the roll of the Blue Magic wheels is significantly improved, especially for the XXF series. These wheels are simply the best for longer distances and marathon under all conditions.
What hardness should I chose?
- Roll FIRM when race conditions are rough or slick.
- Roll X-FIRM when race conditions are hard, smooth and dry.
- Roll XX-FIRM whenyou look for the wheel with the most roll
"Magic is believing in yourself. If you can do that, you can make anything happen."
|Wheel Size (mm)||110|
|PU band||Dual durometer|
|Hub Design||9 Turbine Spokes|
|Hub size (mm)||72|
|Performance||Fast straights, Great corners, High grip|
|Wheels best for||Road circuit, Road marathon, Track Long Distance|
|Wheel Rebound||snappy response|
|Best Grip||on tarmac|
|Best performance with spacers||10.00|
|Wheel weight (g)||144|