You never have to worry anymore about chosing the right inline wheels because Cádomotus Blue Magic work for all skating tracks, sprint and long distance.
- The Firm is a road or track sprint wheel. Roll FIRM when race conditions are rough or slick.
- The MPC Black Magic XFirm is the most versatile wheel of the collection.
- The MPC XXFirm Black Magic wheel is harder and rolls better than XF.
The inline race wheel that gives you the performance you need, when you need it: straight-line speed – all-road/track surface efficiency - energy-saving rebound - reliable grip - M-tech® optimization
The 100mm wheels are a perfect choice for juvenile skaters. Excellent performance together with the Neo TR inline frame in 12.0 length or Comp Transformer frame in 12.4 or 12.8 length
What hardness should I chose?
- Roll FIRM when race conditions are rough or slick.
- Roll X-FIRM when race conditions are hard, smooth and dry.
- Roll XX-FIRM whenyou look for the wheel with the most roll
|Wheel Size (mm)||100|
|PU band||Dual durometer|
|Hub Design||9 Turbine Spokes|
|Hub size (mm)|
|Performance||Fast straights, Great corners, High grip|
|Wheels best for||Road circuit, Road marathon, Track Sprint, Track Long Distance|
|Wheel Rebound||snappy response|
|Durability||good for marathon|
|Best Grip||on tarmac|
|Best performance with spacers||10.00|
|Wheel weight (g)||115|